爱屋交友网logo 使用QQ登录  使用新浪微博登录 会员名密码记住我  免费注册成立于2001年健康温馨的爱屋交友网
网站导航 使用帮助 联系我们 大事记 推荐好友 VIP 在线会员 最新注册 免费游泳培训
爱屋首页
个人中心
好友动态
赞排行
会员查询
同城交友
征婚启事
图说爱屋
俱乐部
活动
同城约会
在线聊天
每日签到
幽默笑话
交友论坛
 免费学游泳两次就学会  免费查看会员电话   上传照片可免费获赠VIP会员   我的相关信息  爱屋网址由loveoo.com更新为aiwu99.com,寓意:爱屋交友长长久久
爱屋交友网爱屋社区视听在线
Daily Growing

作者:明月秋风   查看明月秋风全部帖子人气值:6603   回复数:4   字数:2724发表时间:2007/4/4 22:15:52





Daily Growing歌曲背景:
一个女子在年轻的时候由于父亲的安排嫁给了一个显贵的子弟,她开始担心自己的年龄有一天会成为感情悲剧的主因,她埋怨父亲错误的将自己嫁给了一个比她小很多的男子。婚后第二年,他们有了自己的孩子,而她的夫君却也还是一个孩子,在一天天的长大。她送他去上学,为他裹了蓝色的头巾,她怕别人抢走父亲为自己选定依存的真爱。而命运的捉弄,却使她很快成了寡妇,在为爱人缝制寿衣的时候,她的悲哀成了整个曲子的灵魂…

The trees they grow high, the leaves they do grow green,
树在长高, 叶在变绿,
Many is the time my true love Ive seen,
许多次, 我看到他我的可爱,
Many an hour I have watched him all alone,
几多时, 我独自对他长久凝视,
Hes young but hes daily growing.
他还小, 但他在长大.

Father, dear father, youve done me great wrong,
爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸, 你对女儿犯下伟大的错
You have married me to a boy who is too young,
你把我嫁给没有成人的男孩,
I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,
我二十四, 他十四,
Daughter, dear daughter, Ive done you no wrong,
女儿, 亲爱的女儿, 我给你的安排并没错
I have married you to a great lords son,
我把你嫁给豪门的儿子,
He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,
一旦我老去, 他将是你依靠的男人,
Hes young but hes daily growing
他还小, 但他在长大
Father, dear father, if you see fit,
爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸, 如果你认为合适,
Well send him to college for another year yet,
来年过后, 送他读大学吧,
Ill tie a blue ribbon all around his head,
我要用蓝绸带缠上他的头,
To let the maidens know that he is married.
告诉年轻的女孩, 他已经结婚.
One day I was looking over my fathers castle wall,
曾经有一天, 越过爸爸的院墙,
I spied all the boys playing with a ball,
我看到一群男孩在玩球,
And my own true love was the flower of them all,
我的可爱追逐其中,
And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,
那是曙光微现的清晨,
They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,
们冲入草场锻炼游戏,
And what they did there she never would declare,
他们的幼稚,她羞于告人
But she never more complained of his growing.
但她无从抱怨,因为他在成长.
At the age of fourteen he was a married man,
十四岁,他成已婚男人
At the age of fifteen the father of my son,
十五岁,他已做了父亲,
At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,
十六岁,他的墓地绿草如芸
And death had put an end to his growing.
死亡终止他的成长.
Ill buy my love some flannel, Ill make my love a shroud,
我买来法兰绒,给我的可爱做寿衣,

With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,
一针下去,泪如雨,
With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,
一针上来,雨是泪,
Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.
残酷的命运把他的一生划了个终点


发贴   回复  [ 看贴是一种修养,回贴是一种美德;看贴回贴是好习惯,更是美德 ]

请登陆再查看回帖内容 -> 会员登陆

上一贴:世界上最伤心的人下一贴:张学友:留住这时光MTV同城帖子

交友帮助  | 广告服务  | 联系我们  | 友情链接  | 申请友情链接  | →手机版